Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #6

Thirteen Things about South Carolina Mom


13 Pictures from my life. . .


Th, May 2007



Ta, May 2007



At the OBX, June 2007


Ta, OBX 2007


T.G. and Jenna, 1 of our dogs



Th turning 5 in Sep. 2007


Eating cake, Sep. 2007


Me and TJ at the Wilds


At the zoo, Oct. 2007



Nov. 2007



Thanksgiving 2007

Christmas 2007



All of us


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




25 Shared with Me:

Sue said...

Awww these are all such great family pics :) Happy TT and have a great rest of the week :)

Tink said...

I especially like the one with Jenna!
My TT gives you 13 quotes by His Holiness the Dalai Lama.

Nicholas said...

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing.

susiej.com said...

I can totally see why they're your favs!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

What a lovely family you have. Thanks for sharing them with us. Have a great TT. :)

jenn said...

What a beautiful family. I bet their aunt is gorgeous ;o)!

Happy tt!

The Happy Housewife said...

Wonderful pictures. The kids are so adorable. Your little girl looks like a doll baby.
Blessings...
The Happy Housewife

Sandy Carlson said...

That's a beautiful life, to be sure! God bless.

Cricket's Hearth said...

Great pics!

Joyismygoal said...

What a bunch of cuties

MondaythroughSunday said...

Great pictures! You are blessed!

Miranda said...

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing.

Happy TT!!!

Joyful Days said...

What precious family memories. Wonderful and really sweet!

Buck Naked Politics said...

GREAT photos, especially the dog and baby. My TT is photographic, too (from my NYc trip).

badpuppydog said...

wow, those are great shots, i wonder what kind of camera you have.. my 'people' shots never turn out, i'm envious. Happy TT!

Ivan Girl said...

your kids are so adorable! =)

do visit my t13 here: http://ivan-ulrich.blogspot.com/2008/02/thursday-thirteen-26.html

Peter Plum said...

You have such a great looking family! Thanks for sharing!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love taking pictures and capturing life's best moments.

www.marnini.wordpress.com
Maribeth:)

Bloggers said...

such cute pics. nice looking family.

Kat's Krackerbox said...

Those are great pictures! My grandson played T-ball last year and is getting ready to start baseball this year. Happy TT

Mercy's Maid said...

I love the one of the dog licking your baby. Priceless!

Sharon said...

You have a beautiful family! Which zoo was that? I used to live in the Upstate. I moved in 2002, but my family is still there and I miss it! SC is a great place to raise a family. :)
Happy TT!

Melissa said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! Happy TT!

YummY! said...

The puppy dog kiss is the cutest thing I've seen all day!

Natalie said...

Great pictures! You've had an active year.