Thursday, October 7, 2010

Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses,
and all the King's men,
couldn't put Humpty together again.
~Mother Goose

Mother Goose came to visit Ta's class for a tea party today. In preparation for her arrival, the kids practiced reciting their favorite nursery rhymes and were encouraged to dress up as their favorite character. I think he looks adorable, if I do say so myself! =)

3 Shared with Me:

And along comes three... said...

Soooo stinkin' cute!!! Love it!!!

jenn said...

That's awesome! He looks adorable. Did you make the costume?

South Carolina Mom said...

Thanks ladies! Yes, I made the costume. It wasn't quite how he wanted it (he wanted a brick wall, too) but considering I only had a couple of hours to get it done, he settled with it. I am hoping to get the pictures of him and Mother Goose up soon. We'll see- I'm still busy catching up from when we were gone 2 weeks ago and the stomach bug last week. Not enough hours in a day for this mama. :)